The ultimate all-grain system for the aspiring pro brewer. Every component is commercial quality. Modeled from pilot batch systems used in some of our favorite homegrown craft breweries, the Megapot 1.2™ Pro System is designed for best-of-the-best expert homebrewers.
Master brewing with best-in-class technology. Every detail of MegaPot 1.2™ ensures your beer is brewed the way you intend it to be. Even-heating. Plenty of head space. Volume markings. Built-in thermometer. And a ratio scientifically ideal for eliminating wort loss to boil-off. It’s built for perfecting the most challenging aspects of brewing, from decoction mashing to flow rates, efficiency, extraction and especially experimentation. Make your own recipes, and then make them better than you ever dreamt you could.
Craft commercial-quality beer every time you brew thanks to a number of design features. Precision temperature control with direct-heating. Sleek all-stainless components stand up to the rigors of heavy use. The no-clog Imperial Sparge Arm™ offers impressive extraction, paired with all-stainless ball valves for maximum flow control. Brew with extreme heat or pressure with all-silicone tubing that won’t sag or kink. All the while, you’ll be able to monitor flow and clarity through the translucent hose.
Pilot your first pro-grade batch with the system that is the foundation for a new generation of professional brewers.
- Single-ported MegaPot 1.2™ Hot Liquor Tank, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow™ Fittings
- Dual-ported MegaPot 1.2™ Mash/Lauter Tun, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow™ Fittings and Dial Thermometer
- Imperial Sparge™ Stainless Steel Adjustable Sparge Arm
- Stainless Steel Titan™ Universal False Bottom
- 3/8" ID Silicone High-Temp Tubing
- 3/8" ID Braided Silicone High-Temp Tubing
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A