One of the simplest joys in life is opening a bottle of beer and saying, “I made this.” And we feel that making beer should be simple too. So we put together all the essential equipment and tools you need to hand craft superb beer that you can call your own.
- Beer. Simply Beer - Pale Ale
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket, Grommeted Lid, Airlock
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket, Bottling Spigot, Bottle Filler, Bottling Tubing
- Siphon, Siphon Tubing
- FermagraF°™Adhesive Fermenation Thermometer
- Triple Scale Hydrometer, Test Jar
- Beer Bottle Brush, Bottle Capper
- Instructions, Oxygen Wash Cleaner/Sanitizer
Required but not included: a 4 to 5 gallon kettle and roughly 50 empty 12oz beer bottles that accept pry-off caps. Roughly 50 crown bottle caps.