Bring the power and precision of the Pros into your home brewery with the Tower of Power from Blichmann Engineering.
This modular and programmable unit can keep your mash and hot liquor temperatures on target to within 0.5ºF! This high quality gas fired RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) can be fit right into your existing All-Grain system or it can be purchased as a complete standalone system; all you need is a mash tun and a burner. The Tower of Power can run the simplest to most intricate step mashes all with the flip of a switch. Simply set up a program on the face of the controller or use the optional data cable to write a symphony of steps on your computer with the free software. Use one controller unit to run your mash and a second one to keep your sparge water at the perfect temperature.
The Tower of Power:
Control Enclosure - each control enclosure includes the following:
• Ultra high precision and accuracy PID controller and Class A precision RTD temp sensor. Sensor can be installed in any 1/2" hole in your pot for a HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
• A pilotless electronic ignition control system that adapts to ANY burner (gas or propane) not just ours! This ignitor will instantly relight your burner if blown out by a wind, and will shut down your gas if a flame is not detected within 10 sec and will sound an alarm. Includes industrial ignition electrode and high quality silicone/carbon fiber ignition wire.
• US made gas solenoid valve (installs on your burner gas supply)
• Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (optional com cable required)
• Convenient cable storage tray in the back of the enclosure to neatly store wires between uses.
• Includes a decal for MASH and one for HLT so you can label appropriately.
• Compact enclosure is 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D - easy to integrate into your brew system
• Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder coated case will look beautiful for years