DetailsCarbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour with the patent pending QuickCarb™ system from Blichmann Engineering™. The QuickCarb uses a simple circulating pump and a custom stainless steel stone to carbonate your beer with precision and speed, never allowing for over-carbonation.
Key Features of the QuickCarb™
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 3 answersdoes it work with pin lock?BEST ANSWER: You will need to purchase pin lock disconnects for the gas and liquid posts, but then it will work with pin lock kegs.Will this work with the draft brewer single keg system, or would I have to get a co2 system?BEST ANSWER: This system requires a CO2 rank to carbonateCan this be used on soda making ?BEST ANSWER: There's no real reason why it would not work for kegged soda, but it's designed with beer uses in mind. Soda is often carbonated to a higher level than beer, and also served at higher pressures to maintain the carbonation in the soda.Will this work on a sanke keg ?does quickcarb work with a nitrogen kegging system?