DetailsCarbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour with the patent pending QuickCarb™ system from Blichmann Engineering™. The QuickCarb uses a simple circulating pump and a custom stainless steel stone to carbonate your beer with precision and speed, never allowing for over-carbonation.
Key Features of the QuickCarb™
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Details & Instructions
1.0 / 5.01 ReviewPiece of garbage. Save you money.I got this as a Christmas present and was hoping it would be a great item... sounds like it should work. But alas, Blichmann has let me down again.
I have used it 2 times, and the second time the pump died. Just died, and no Blichmann will not replace the pump after 2 uses. I have had nothing but trouble with any of their products. I have 2 beer guns (the original model and the second generation) and both of those have issues too.
If you see any other manufacturer selling one, grab it. Just stay away from the over priced, inferior made, hunk of junk that won't get covered under a warranty after 30 days.
Blichmann sucks and I have nothing nice to say about them as a product or a company.February 5, 2018
- Customer Q&A
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 4 answersdoes it work with pin lock?BEST ANSWER: You will need to purchase pin lock disconnects for the gas and liquid posts, but then it will work with pin lock kegs.Will this work on a sanke keg ?Will this work with the draft brewer single keg system, or would I have to get a co2 system?BEST ANSWER: Hello!
You will need a CO2 tank in addition to a single keg system to use the QuickCarb unit.Can this be used on soda making ?BEST ANSWER: There's no real reason why it would not work for kegged soda, but it's designed with beer uses in mind. Soda is often carbonated to a higher level than beer, and also served at higher pressures to maintain the carbonation in the soda.does quickcarb work with a nitrogen kegging system?