Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curve blade impeller and rare earth magnets that delivers 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection that disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air locked pumps).
- Stainless steal head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Patent pending
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.01 ReviewWhat a great pump!I just used it for the first time today and it was a snap. I loved how simple it was to prime by pulling the pressure release valve. Then when my brew was finished, I simply opened it up and washed all the pieces. How do you clean those other pumps? Pump some water through them and hope there's nothing left inside? Undo all the screws? I didn't need any tools to clean this one. It was definitely worth a few extra bucks.January 7, 2018Purchased
9 months ago
- Customer Q&A
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answersWhat is the maximum heat range on this pump?BEST ANSWER: 212FWhat is the horsepower (Hp) or "watts' of the motor?BEST ANSWER: 120W, 1/20HP. Plenty of power to pump the wort back up from the bottom of a kettle back up to the top and still hard enough to get it nice and frothy (aerated) when it does.