- Start with a glass clean of any residue, including soap film.
- Place the glass at a 45 degree angle, one inch below the faucet. Do not let the glass touch the faucet.
- Open the faucet all the way in one swift motion.
- After the glass has reached ½ full, gradually bring the glass to an upright position.
- Let the remaining beer fill straight down the middle of the glass. This ensures proper release of CO2 by producing a ¾" to 1" foam head.
- Close the faucet completely in one quick motion.
Oct 25, 2019