DetailsGrowing your own Cascade hops is easy! Rhizomes are root cuttings of the female hop plant. Simply plant in well drained soil in a sunny location with room to climb and they’ll grow like weeds providing beautiful foliage and shade. Harvest and dry the cones for use in your own homegrown homebrew.
Cascade is a traditional American aroma hop, renowned for it's delightful citrusy, grapefruit character and is an excellent dual purpose hop. 4.5 - 7.0% AA.Grows well in all climates. Susceptible to aphids.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to encourage production and the greatest chances of success.
- Details & Instructions
4.7 / 5.03 ReviewsQuality rhizomesThe quality and condition of the rhizomes upon delivery was perfect, that's why it gets full stars.
The bad news is they didn't survive the summer here in Naples Florida. They didn't grow as vigorously as i hoped. They took more care than I could give. Maybe they can't grow here, not sure, but i tried. :-(February 7, 2017Purchased
1 year agoCascade hop rhizomeThis plant has performed beyond my expectations, even with limited height capabilities.April 24, 2017Purchased
1 year agoThe kit came with everythingThe kit came with everything needed to make a good quality beer and the direction were easy to follow .I still have to bottle and wait 10 more days until I can enjoyFebruary 23, 2016
- Customer Q&A