DetailsGrowing your own Centennial hops is easy! Rhizomes are root cuttings of the female hop plant. Simply plant in well drained soil in a sunny location with room to climb and they’ll grow like weeds providing beautiful foliage and shade. Harvest and dry the cones for use in your own homegrown homebrew.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to encourage production and the greatest chances of success.
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.02 ReviewsFirst time attempting to grow.I received both rhizomes in a decent amount of time. I have them planted in containers. One has sprouted from both ends while the other from just one. So far so good.June 10, 2019Purchased
4 months ago
- Customer Q&A