The highest quality beverage tubing for your highest quality beer. Retain your beer’s flavor with a draft line that prevents biofilm buildup and spoilage organisms. This line is made from a transparent non-toxic non phthalate PVC compound with the addition of antimicrobial protection. The protecting agent isn’t only on the interior of the tubing, like many other lines, it is present throughout the tube, eliminating any opportunity for microbes to take hold and ruin your beer.
We recommend the use of 3/16 Barbed Swivel Nuts (K123) for easy threaded connections to MFL draft equipment such as a CO2 Regulators, gas distributor manifolds, and Soda Keg Disconnects.
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- No phthalates, latex or animal-derived ingredients
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Antimicrobial ingredient is throughout the tubing, not only on the interior as with other products
- Transparent for visual flow contact
- Contains antimicrobial technology to guard against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella, MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages (below 20% ABV)
- Heat sealable
- REACH and RoHS compliant