- Save an additional $20 by bundling your order with our Single Keg System which includes a 5 gallon keg, regulator, gas line, and liquid draft line.
- You can also save an additional $10 by adding a Dark Star Burner to this kit.
Whether you’re curious about the craft or looking to upgrade your set up, our new Premium Craft Brewery in a Box contains all the homebrew equipment essentials. This is a kit stocked with high quality, top performing brew gear that assuredly guarantees an excellent homebrew experience every time. It features our heavy duty Megapot 1.2 with ball valve for full-volume boil capabilities, the Silver Serpent Wort Chiller for rapid chilling, as well as our Siphonless Big Mouth Bubbler® & harness. Use it as a superior starter kit or a much needed upgrade -- our Premium Craft Brewery in a Box is a kit that won’t disappoint. Beer Making Starter Kit includes:
- Siphonless Big Mouth Bubbler® - Ported 6.5 Gallon Plastic Fermenter w/ Harness (Primary Fermenter), bung, airlock and transfer tubing
- Silver Serpent Wort Chiller and faucet adapter
- 8 Gallon Megapot 1.2 w/ Ball Valve
- 21" Stainless Steel Spoon
- Translucent Bottling Bucket & Spigot
- Bottle Filler & Tubing
- No-Rinse Oxygen Wash Cleaner
- Bottle Capper & Caps
- Lab Thermometer
- Triple Scale Herculometer® & Test Jar
- Your Choice of Fresh Squished or Caribou Slobber extract beer recipe kit (yeast included)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It has everything my husband could drream of. Just a heads up if you get it as a Christmas present it's very hard to keep it hidden. The packages are huge!
Hands down one of the best kits I have used to date.
Growing up, I was always around beer - my father started as a homebrewer and then became a Master Brewer at a local micro-brewery here in CT. That said, I've always taken a liking in the art of brewing. This kit has everything you need and then some. It's expertly crafted and very durable. From the kettle to the bottling bucket, the Big Mouth Bubbler to the capper - everything is amazing, and I certainly would buy again if need be.
-Piece of mind knowing you have a solid setup
-Big Mouth Bubbler needs lots of tape to keep the top on
-The capper can be pretty painful after a while