Introducing our newest siphon: Rack Magic®! Freshly redesigned to be stronger and easier to clean. This siphon is the easiest, quickest way to transfer wort from primary to secondary or to siphon your delicious brew from carboy to bottle. With the racking cane, it only takes a few minutes to siphon off your batch and the tip on the racking cane is specially designed to minimize the pickup of sediment during transfer. Works with the 5/16" Siphon Clamp, too.
- Can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Body is made out of 35% thicker plastic for better shatter resistance
- Bottom cap screws on so you will never lose it again
- Feels much more solid and well-built
- Purpose built for brewers by brewers
- Works best with 5/16" ID siphon hose, but 3/8" will work as well (not included).
- Max. operating temperature 140° F
- Length: 14.5"
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Simple to use, easy to clean...just what I needed!
Works great, used 3/8” tube with no problem. Perfect size for up to 5 gal
Too small. Suction didn’t work. Seemed like it didn’t have a good seal.
Tried it only once but satisfied with the performance. Might get another a bit longer.