The Hard Cider Essential Starter Kit is an economical way to start making hard cider at home.
This kit provides all of the basic fermentation and testing equipment required to make your first hard cider. Use the siphonless fermenting bucket for easy fermentation and bottling without any need to transfer your cider.
Making hard cider at home is as easy as 4 simple steps:
- Mix your juice and yeast
- Ferment for 10-14 days
- Bottle and carbonate
- Crack open a chilled hard cider and savor the moment
In addition to this equipment kit you’ll need bottles and a cider recipe kit. Choose one of our hard cider recipe kits. The kits include all the ingredients you need to make 6 gallons of cider (about 64 12 oz. Beer Bottles).
Or if you’re using your own apple cider, simply add sugar, cider yeast to ferment your juice, pectic enzyme to clarify your cider, yeast nutrient to support your cider yeast, apple extract to enhance flavor, and priming sugar to carbonate your cider.
The Hard Cider Kit - Essential Equipment Kit Includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Siphonless Bucket with Spigot - (Please Note: Due to Inventory Constraints Actual Bucket Design May Vary)
- 3 oz. of No Rinse Oxygen Wash
- Airlock (Keeps air out of the fermenter)
- Hydrometer and Test Jar (Determines alcohol content)
- Bottle Brush, Bottle Capper & 60 Bottle Caps
- Bottle Filler & Siphon Tubing
Hard Cider Recipe Kits Include:
- Hard Cider Concentrate
- Dry Cider Yeast
- 2 Pounds of Corn Sugar
- Cider Sweetener (Add to Taste), & Flavor Enhancer
- Hard Cider Recipe Kit Instructions
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Well worth the purchase
Works great as primary fermenter. Everything worked as advertised. No complaints.
I was nervous about getting into hard ciders, but this kit made it easy to get started, especially within my budget.
Great products! My first ever attempt at a hard cider turned out excellent
Excellant kit IF you take the three piece airlock away and replace it with the S style airlock.