Our 2 gallon kombucha brewing vessel features handcrafted European glass & an easy-to-use spigot for serving. Specifically designed for avid kombucha drinkers ready to make 'booch at home. Ferment & serve in one vessel. Choose between plastic or stainless steel spigot.
- Made from premium European glass! Crystal clear - easily monitor & display your brews.
- Choose between plastic or stainless steel spigot.
- Add or subtract sweet tea as needed.
- Wide opening: easily add your favorite ingredients & clean up afterward - no need to squeeze a brush through a small opening.
- 2 Gallon Capacity
- No lid. For full kombucha kits including ingredients, please see our [kombucha starter kits].
- These containers double as display cases for ANY cold beverage. Serve lemonade, iced tea, kombucha, sangria, bloody marys, cold brew coffee--the possibilities are endless.
- Dimensions 13.5" Tall x 8.5" Diameter
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We sarted brewing kumbucha and the 2 gallon glass jar with spigot works wonderfully! Also the flip top glass bottles are good quality and work perfect for the fermented kumbucha. Would highly recommend these items for others interested in making their own kumbucha.
Got this 2 gallon vessel for my wife and she loves it. She now has enough kombucha to consistently give to her friends and family their own batches.
High Quality! Perfect for Buch Brewing!
We brew in-home Kombucha and this is life-changing to our process. You never have to pour the big jug into a funnel to fill your bottles, the spigot is just genius (go with the stainless one not the plastic one)! We haven't had any leaks from the spigot or cracks in the glass. It holds twice as much as we were making before and we love it. Everyone who makes their own Kombucha should own this:)
Very nice Vessel. Went with the stainless spigot instead of plastic. The two gallon size sits on the kitchen counter and just fits under the upper cabinets. Just the right size to cover with a kitchen dish towel. The first worked so well we ordered a second to keep alternating batches of "booch" going. Now have one coming off every week. Monday's are now known as "Booch day" in our house!