Start your very own taproom. One box. The Reconditioned Single Keg Starter System is your very first one-stop shop for building a taproom at home. Start serving and sharing right away. Quick setup, minimal maintenance. Serve from any nook or cranny in your home. Switch out brews or relocate the party on a minute’s notice. Features:
- Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- Fully assembled tap lines
- Perfect Pours Guaranteed - real-time pressure readings, ultra-durable TapRite regulator, twist-and-go pressure knobs
- Fits Absolutely Anywhere - nimble, swivel-connected tap lines
- Full carbonation in 1-2 days, instead of 2-4 weeks (CO2 tank not included, but required)
- Great question. This system features reconditioned kegs, which have been cleaned, de-labeled, sanitized, and pressure tested. We then change out any parts that need replacing, package ‘em up, and ship them right to your doorstep.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I would buy it again. Just keep in mind that your going to need an o ring kit. Because of that, 3 ?.
One poppet was broken. I'm glad I unscrewed the post to check them before first use.
Great condition for being used. Quick shipping. Very satisfied.
Everything looks great but after I filled the keg and went to add gas i had a leak. After some investigation the o-ring on the gas connection of the keg was split resulting in no gas getting in the tank. No extras supplied and now I have to make a special trip to the store tomorrow to get a set. First time using it and a part was already bad, not a fun surprise. Otherwise everything looks good.
Have not yet used as the keg was not “fully reconditioned”. The ball lock O rings were cracked and in need of replacement. I have yet to research the correct size and replace the worn out rings. The gauges, overall quality of the keg and fittings all appear to be of good fit and quality that I’ve come to expect from Midwest. Little disappointed but realize it is used equipment. Would not advertise as fully reconditioned unless it truly is. Would recommend based on price and overall quality of gauges and tubing and fittings (all new). Would note that the keg may need some further minor work to make it fully functional. Thanks for listening.