The Grainfather GF30 Conical Fermenter is part of the Grainfather latest lineup called the S Series. S Series features non-connected Grainfather products that are easy-to-use, with quality build and 304 components at a cost-effective price. The Grainfather SF70 conical fermenter has been built to hold big batches of wort with an 18 Gal (70L) capacity. Its sleek, stainless-steel finish makes cleaning simple and with an intuitive design, you can easily adjust the height, take samples, and dump yeast to avoid the build-up of yeast and sediment.
Allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, The Grainfather ships directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground. Express shipping options are not available.
Grainfather SF70 Features:
- Sleek 304 grade stainless steel body.
- Conical angle avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the fermenter.
- Adjustable leg height and rolling wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve.
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings.
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty!
Coming November 2021!
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
What's included with the Grainfather SF70?
- Grainfather SF70
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Sample Valve
- Dump Valve
- Legs & Castors
Grainfather SF70 Conical Fermenter Specs:
- Size: 51" x 16"
- Weight: 26lbs (37lbs Shipped)
- Capacity: 18 Gal (70L)
- Power: None
- Connectivity: None