The Blichmann Engineering Glycol Chiller is the perfect solution to keeping fermentation temperature under control. The ultimate in temperature control when paired with the Blichmann Glycol Pump and Controller Kit.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as the Blichmann Glycol Chiller, Glycol, and Glycol Controllers/Pump ships directly from the vendor.
- Multi-vessel crashing and fermentation temperature control.
- Convenient plug and play temperature controller dock.
- Compatible with up to 6 Pump & Controller Kits (optional - not included).
- Tidy cable and hose management.
- Small footprint.
- Quiet operation.
- Optional concentrated propylene glycol offered in a convenient 2.5 gallon jug. Add one jug to your reservoir, top up the reservoir with water and you’re ready to chill!
Cold Crashing Capability:
- 2 - 1 BBL Fermentors
- 4 - 1/2 BBL Fermentors
- 6 - 7 Gal and 14 Gal Fermentors
Fermentation Temperature Control Capability:
- 4 - 1 BBL Fermenters
- 6 - 7 Gal, 14 Gal, and 1/2 BBL Fermenters
*Results based on vessels equipped with insulation at an ambient temperature of 75 Deg Fahrenheit.
- 8 Gallon Glycol Reservoir
- Compressor: 3/8 HP
- Glycol reservoir temperature controlling range: 23˚F ~ 50˚F
- Power supply: 120VAC
- Power consumption: < 500W
- Dimensions: 16” x 17” x 29”
|Support Documents - Instructions||Click here for instructions|
Glycol Chiller - 43243