Features of this affordable Taproom in a Box:
How is this kegging system so affordable?
- Two Reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock kegs
- Two sets of fully assembled tap lines with nimble, swivel-connected tap lines
- Gas line to connect to a gas tank
- Perfect Pours Guaranteed - real-time pressure readings, ultra-durable CO2PO Double Body Regulator allows for flexible PSI setting
- Full carbonation in 1-2 days, instead of 2-4 weeks (CO2 tank not included)
- Oxygen Wash for deep-cleaning and two Used Keg Seal Kits include all of the o-ring replacements you may need
These reconditioned ball lock 5-gallon kegs are used, but have been tested and approved to hold pressure -- their most important task. Though the exteriors may have cosmetic imperfections, we guarantee that they are pressure-capable, as each and every one is pressure tested. *Needed, but not included, is a CO2 cylinder.*
During the pressure testing process, o-rings and outer-post o-rings are replaced if necessary. With each system we have included an extra set of all new o-ring replacements as well. Each keg is cleaned with a caustic soda rinse -- but even so -- the keg may retain a sweet smell of soft drink. The keg exteriors have not had extensive cleaning, so as with most "used" soda kegs we recommend that you thoroughly clean the keg inside (again) and out before using.
This amazing price is worth a few dents! Because these kegs are used, many show exterior wear and tear that will not affect the keg performance to hold pressure. Holding pressure is the keg main function, and it will keep your beer tasting fresh and delicious. The affordability of buying "reconditioned" is definitely worth a few scratches and dents.
These kegs are sourced from a variety of vendors and may not look new, but they work like new, thus the major discounted off of the price of a brand new keg. If you are unhappy with the used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs for any reason, we will take them back. However, you, the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges. Note: Keg Lube can help prevent CO2 leaks and prolong the life of the keg seals.