DetailsJust when you thought it couldn’t get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
It's not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment includes:
- One 14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- 40.6 oz (1200ml) Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve, 33% Larger than the 7.9G FastFerment!
- ½” diameter PVC Hose & Hose Clamp for fast keg filling
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
Height (in the stand):
- To top of Airlock: 41.7" / 105.9 cm
- To top of Lid: 38.2" / 97 cm
- Conical Body: 18.6" / 47.2 cm
- Stand Rings: 18" / 45.7 cm
Optional Add-On: Leg Extensions for 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter. The perfect addition to your 14G fermenter, these leg extensions raise the height of your conical to make transferring even easier
- Details & Instructions
4.5 / 5.02 ReviewsUsed once. Everything worked fine. I had a very difficult time getting the valve sealed against the fermenter body. Multiple attempts adding more t tape until it started making things worse so I stripped it all off and started over. Did that twice and finally got it to not leak. Took 4 rolls of t tape. The small container was simple. You will likely need a large pipe wrench to remove the small container after tightening it against the o ring enough so it did not leak. I did both times. Not insurmountable obstacles, just be ready for them so you don't get frustrated. No racking to secondary! YayDecember 18, 2018Purchased
5 months agoyeast from bottom is great!Yes, it is not stainless steel, Yes you put it together, Yes it is not expensive like SS. But you will save enough with ease of harvesting the yeast that it is a no brainer. Just buy it.December 6, 2018Purchased
6 months ago
- Customer Q&A