DetailsJust when you thought it couldn’t get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
It's not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment Includes:
- One 3 US Gallon / 11.3 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Mason Jar For Harvesting Yeast
- 3/4" (1.9cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve
- 3/8" (0.95cm) - 1' (30.5cm) Hose with clamp and barb
- 5mm Metal Stand
- Optional Thermometer available for direct monitoring of fermentation temperature.
Height in the stand):
- To top of Airlock: 26", (66cm)
- To top of Lid: 23", (58.4cm)
- Body Width: 10.6", (26.9cm)
- In the Stand: 11", (28cm)
- Details & Instructions
2.5 / 5.02 ReviewsIt doesn't work.I would advise anyone tempted by this to give it a miss. The main problem is that the trub collects at the bottom and refuses to fall out through the valve. Moreover, the system is designed for very small amounts of trub, not the quart or so you generally get with even a small batch fermentation. Conceptually it's a good idea, but in the actual event it doesn't do what it purports to do. On a positive note it might make a really good secondary fermenter, once you've done your primary in a conventional vessel and drawn off most of the original trub. That's how I plan to use it, so it doesn't become a total loss.July 22, 2018Purchased
6 months agoGood EnoughI got this to make small experimental batches. It's a great size and easy to clean and store. My issues are with the lid and trub trap. It uses a piece of plastic hose as the lid gasket and you can hardly twist the lid tight enough to seal. Also the hole in the trub trap is too small to to a good job of allowing hops and yeast to settle out.June 22, 2018Purchased
9 months ago
- Customer Q&A