DetailsIntroducing our newest siphon: Rack Magic®! Freshly redesigned to be stronger and easier to clean. This siphon is the easiest, quickest way to transfer wort from primary to secondary or to siphon your delicious brew from carboy to bottle. With the racking cane, it only takes a few minutes to siphon off your batch and the tip on the racking cane is specially designed to minimize the pickup of sediment during transfer. Works with the 5/16" Siphon Clamp, too.
- Can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Body is made out of 35% thicker plastic for better shatter resistance
- Bottom cap screws on so you will never lose it again
- Feels much more solid and well-built
- Purpose built for brewers by brewers
- Works best with 5/16" ID siphon hose, but 3/8" will work as well (not included).
- Max. operating temperature 140° F
- Length: 14.5"
- Details & Instructions
3.0 / 5.02 ReviewsBuy the bigger one.Too small. Suction didn’t work. Seemed like it didn’t have a good seal.May 24, 2019Purchased
3 months ago
- Customer Q&A
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answersIs this meant for a 1 gallon carboy only? At 14.5” is it long enough for a 3 gal carboy?BEST ANSWER: It should work very well with both but I have not used it in either, however, I did use it to rack six five gallon carboys and it worked perfectly. I am very pleased with this piece of equipment and with every item that I have bought from Mid West Supply.
Thank you for your fast and efficient service.
Ray SuttonWill this fit the opening for a 1 gallon carboy?BEST ANSWER: Mine will fit a one gallon plastic bottle. But I don’t have a glass one. Should work just as well