DetailsIntroducing our newest siphon: Rack Magic®! Freshly redesigned to be stronger and easier to clean. This siphon is the easiest, quickest way to transfer wort from primary to secondary or to siphon your delicious brew from carboy to bottle. With the racking cane, it only takes a few minutes to siphon off your batch and the tip on the racking cane is specially designed to minimize the pickup of sediment during transfer. Works with the 5/16" Siphon Clamp, too.
- Can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Body is made out of 35% thicker plastic for better shatter resistance
- Bottom cap screws on so you will never lose it again
- Feels much more solid and well-built
- Purpose built for brewers by brewers
- Works best with 5/16" ID siphon hose, but 3/8" will work as well.
- Max. operating temperature 140° F
- Length: 14.5"
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.02 ReviewsGenius!I don't know how I did without this for so long. Easiest siphon ever. 2-3 pumps and you are flowing. Draws from above the yeast sediment also.February 28, 2016Works great for small batchesFinally, a small siphon for 1-2 gallon test runs. Works great for this purpose as I've had to use a longer one for racking.December 5, 2016Purchased
2 months ago
- Customer Q&A
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answersWhat type of plastic does this use? Specifically in regards to temperature, can it be placed in 160+F water or soaked in hot pbw/oxyclean?BEST ANSWER: It is PET and has a max operating temp of more like 120 degrees.Does this product work with 1 gallon jugs?BEST ANSWER: The mini siphon is designed for use with 1 gallon jugs! It works great for that task! Cheers!