DetailsSludge in your boil kettle is now a thing of the past. The Green Widow™ hop spider allows for massive hop additions spices, herbs, or anything else you can imagine adding to the boil. Integrated hooks allow the Green Widow™ to hang over the edge of your kettle into the wort. The rubberized handle makes for easy removal and doubles as a hanger for storage. Constructed with a tough stainless steel frame and heavy duty 400 micron stainless steel mesh, the Green Widow™ will stand up to even the hoppiest IPA.
- 400 micron stainless steel mesh will keep hop trub and other kettle additions out of the final wort.
- Rubberized insulating handle for protection from heat.
- 14” tall by 6” diameter basket size - perfect size for circulation.
- Built in hooks to hang on the kettle edge.
- Capacity volume of 1 Ib. pellet hops.
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 2 answersThis seems to be to tall for the 5 gallon kettle, what is used there?BEST ANSWER: I use mine on a 10 gallon kettle and it's pretty big in it. You wouldn't be able to clip this on to the lip of your 5 gallon kettle with the welded on hangers, but you may be able to just sit it on the bottom of the pot and let it free stand.Does the 14" length include the handle or is the basket itself 14"?BEST ANSWER: The basket height is 14", the total height is about 19.5 inches.I have an 11-gallon boil kettle an put my wort chiller in for the last 15-minutes of the boil. How can I use this with the wort chiller in place?