DetailsThe large capacity will easily handle any 5 gallon brew you can throw its way, from session beers to Imperials, and it is even large enough to accommodate 10 gallon batches up to a gravity of 1.065.
It also features all stainless steel fittings including our proprietary bulkhead and Titan False Bottom, this system is designed to last. Steel reinforced and silicone gasketed mounting holes ensure a tight, leak-free hardware fit, and offer easy installation with top of the line brewing performance.
New to All-Grain? Check out our Crash Course in Mashing and Sparging.
NOTE: A full boil is required for All-Grain brewing, so a boil kettle with an 8 to 10 gallon capacity is highly recommended.
Full Kit Specs:
- 12 gal. mash/lauter tun (16.75” diameter x 22” tall)
- Integrated thermowell with weldless thermometer in Mash/Lauter Tun
- Stainless steel features: 1 Isoflow bulkhead, 1 ½” ball valves, 1 Titan universal false bottom
- 3.5’ of ⅜” ID Clear High-temp tubing
- Storage Dimensions- 16.75” diameter x 22” tall and 15lbs.
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A
You may also be interested in the following product(s)