DetailsThe Pico is an automated beer brewing appliance that can brew 5 liters of craft beer in about 2 hours and grain-to-glass serving time of less than one week. Craft any beer style you want - from IPA's to session ales to stouts and porters – simply with the push of a button.
The Pico uses ready-to-brew PicoPak ingredient packs that allows you to brew fresh, brewery quality craft beers from the convenience of your own home. PicoPaks contain fresh hops and grains ingredients and brew renown beers from breweries such as 21st Amendment to Rogue Ales, as well as from an endless assortment of award-winning breweries across the USA and abroad. Choose from an ever-growing list of your favorite craft beers from the PicoBrew Brewmarketplace, and then personalize any craft beer to your liking with a quick adjustment of the bitterness or alcohol percentage. With the Pico you can craft a variety of fresh beer your way every day of the week.
The sleek, compact and modern design of the PicoBrew allows it to fit comfortably on any kitchen or bar countertop, matching the decor of any home. The expertly engineered Pico brings the brewing process to life, and with minimal cleanup and attention needed, it is the perfect accompaniment for your next party, family holiday, or big game. Be the envy of all your beer drinking friends with the new Pico, which gives you the freedom to brew the impossible.
- Brews 5 liters (5.2 qt.) of beer at a time.
- Fine-tune any PicoPak to your liking, or create a custom PicoPak with your own recipe of selected hops, yeast and grains.
- Adjust ABV (alcohol) and Bitterness for any brew.
- Choose Standard Fermentation (about 10 days) or Fast Fermentation (6-7 days).
- Compact unit requires no assembly and sits on kitchen counter.
- Built-in steam cleaning simplifies sanitization.
- PicoPaks are biodegradable and compostable after use.
- Includes your first Half-Squeezed IPA PicoPak.
- Online tools available for recipe creation and customization.
PicoBrew Pico™ Brewing Machine: 16" x 12" x 14" (H x W x D)
- Pico brewing machine
- User manual
- One year limited warranty
- One (1) PicoPak
- One (1) Brewing Keg
- One (1) Dispensing Keg
- Brewing keg seal, stopper, and keg lid
- Keg Cozy for maintaining brewing temperature
- Fast Fermentation Adapter for decreasing fermentation time
- Dispensing keg plug
- Dip tube brush for brewing keg cleaning
- (2) Keg Wands for system cleaning
- Racking tube for transferring wort from brewing keg to dispensing keg
- CO2 regulator and adapter for dispensing keg
- Cleaning tablets for deep cleaning
- Sous Vide Adapter
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.01 ReviewThe Pico is just too much fun to pass up.I've been brewing for over 2 decades and I LOVE my Pico. LOVE it. I have a 20G HERMS system and really the only difference in the process between my Pico and my traditional homebrewing system is that the Pico takes all of the drudgery out of brewing. And yes, the beer is absolutely fantastic. It is every bit as good as what I make on my larger system. With my Pico I can be brewing my next 5L keg of something great in minutes. Add to that the ability to brew some PicoPaks from some great breweries that I've never had a chance to try and I'm sold. I have no excuses to buy beer commercially if I don't want to. On top of that I can make some really delicious Lager's without regard to cooling since I can throw the the 1.75G Pico Keg into just about any fridge or use the included Fast Fermentation Adapter to ferment at room temp. I moved to 5L mini-kegs many years ago before I moved to a full-on kegging system so I love the idea of cranking out a bunch of 5L kegs for entertaining or bringing to the cabin. I love the idea that I will be able to submit my recipes to be made into PicoPaks and buy a couple to try out. Most of all it just looks like fun and at the end of the day that's what brewing is all about for me.June 8, 2017
- Customer Q&A
You may also be interested in the following product(s)