DetailsPicoBrew Zymatic® is the world’s first all-grain, compact, beer-brewing appliance that makes it easy and efficient to create commercial-quality craft beer with precision, and reliability. It’s completely automated giving you get the same wort time-after-time.
The Zymatic® allows the total control of the timing, temperature, and addition of ingredients. You simply have to set up your recipe, add ingredients, and then leave it for 3.5 hours to complete 2.5 gallons of wort. Zymatic® requires as little as 10 minutes to set up and begin brewing, and once brewing there is no need to monitor brewing process or make manual ingredient additions. Each aspect of the beer-making process from heating water, through the mash and boil steps is carefully controlled by advanced process automation software and logged.
- Powerful recipe crafting and mash schedule editing software.
- Brews 2.5G of quality craft beer in approximately 3.5 hours (not including fermentation)
- High-efficiency enables 2.5G batches up to 1.090 gravity without using extracts
- Ingredients pre-loaded at beginning of brew cycle–no manual additions
- Supports 4 different timed hop additions
- Ferments in-keg, for single-vessel end-to-end brewing
- Self-sterilizing – no more endless sanitizing!
- Comes with a Brewhouse account on PicoBrew.com
- Monitor brewing process from any PC, tablet, or web-connected phone
- Online tools available for recipe creation and customization
Dimensions of Zymatic® brewing machine: 20.5" x 14.5" x 17" (W x D x H)
- Zymatic brewing machine
- 5 Gallon Keg
- 6' power cord
- USB cable
- 25' ethernet cable
- Diptube cleaning brush
- Transfer tube
- IN hose (gray ball lock)
- OUT hose (black ball lock)
- Step filter lid
- 2 mash screens (1 large and 1 small)
- 4 hop cages and lids
- Adjunct compartment
- Adjunct screen
- Step filter
- Foam trap (with spindle and washer)
- 2 cleaning tubes
- Hose wrench
- Keg cozy
- Keg seal
- Air lock
- Pico Pale Ale ingredient kit
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, as The PicoBrew Zymatic® will ship directly from the manufacturer via FedEx Ground.
- Details & Instructions
4.0 / 5.02 ReviewsThis is a homerunI totally disagree with the previous reviewer. You have to clean your equipment no matter how you brew and this machine makes quick work of cleanup.The machine is easy to use, easy to clean, and extremely versatile. It includes apiece of software that not only let's you monitor the progress of your brew over the internet (set and forget), but also has an outstanding recipe calculator. The internet software has hundreds of brew recipes ready to pick from (you can add your own). This machine produces great beer and it is CONSISTENT because of the program approach.The 2.5 gallon batches are not a problem either - you will find yourself making many more types of beers and much quicker too.June 29, 2016Not as easy as it is advertisedIt has a bunch of hiccups at first.It has been known to foam over, you of course can use the special program to sanitize , but you've got to pull every part off and manually clean it each and every time because you'll get off flavors, dried crud build up, etc. I wasn't happy to see the screens were so flimsy. But of course you can buy replacements. There are good things about this and a lot of things that could use improvements. It's ok/ good but not fantastic.June 20, 2016
- Customer Q&A