More than ever, the AHA is a member-driven organization. Your AHA Governing Committee has been empowered by the Brewers Association board to make decisions about the programs and future direction of the AHA. All its members are elected by the AHA membership. On the next BA board, two AHA representatives will have full voting seats.
- Zymurgy Magazine Delivered six times a year to your door! The best keeps getting better. Full color, with news and stories by the industry's top brewing authors. Zymurgy is now available online and on your mobile phone with the Zymurgy app.
- AHA Member Deals This awesome program lets AHA members receive discounts on food, merchandise and/or beer at participating businesses across the U.S. A 10-25% discount can PAY for your membership. More than 1,000 participating breweries, brewpubs and retailers nationwide. Good times and big savings!!
- Book & Merchandise Discounts The Brewers Association has its own book publishing division. AHA members save on NEW and special book offerings, as well as 10% off all merchandise in the AHA store!
- Exclusive Events Perks perks perks! AHA members can attend the National Homebrewers Conference, as well as enter the world’s largest homemade beer, mead, and cider competition, the National Homebrew Competition. Members have exclusive access to the Saturday afternoon session of the Great American Beer Festival, and are also invited to participate in the GABF’s extremely popular member ticket pre-sale.
- AHA Membership Rallies These fun events, hosted by Brewers Association members all over the United States, are free to AHA members. Most Rallies feature special release beers, food, brewery tours, a chance to meet the breweries and door prizes. Visit AHARally.org to find an AHA Rally near you!
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.011 ReviewsSupport the AHAThe AHA has helped get home brew friendly laws passed in several states. So I supported them by buying this membership.September 2, 2013AHA did right by Alabama Home BrewersThe AHA helped get home brewing legal in in Alabama and for that they have my thanks. Any i get Zymurgy magazine which is good.September 14, 2013Lots of benefitsI get discounts at the local brew pub that pay for the membership. And I get the Zymurgy magazine on the side, so it's a winning proposition for me.October 14, 2013Get some good discounts with teh membershipBy saving 10% at a local brew pub the membership pays for itself, and I get a free magazine (Zymurgy) and access to the Forums. Its a good deal for me.November 14, 2013Lots of benefitsi get the Zymurgy magazine which I like._x000D_I get access to the forums which are very good._x000D_And I get discounts at a pub near me._x000D_It almost pays for itself and I get the Forums and magazine.December 12, 2013Worth joiningThe AHA offers some nice benefits like Zymurgy, the forums where you can ask experts questions (people like Gordon Strong or Mitch Steel - the head brewer at Stone Brewing), and you get discounts at some pubs.January 17, 2014Pays for itselfI get 10% off at a local restaurant and the subscription pays for itself. And I also get the Zymurgy magazine.January 20, 2014Awesome!My wife got me this for my birthday this year, what a great present. LOVE Zymurgy magazine that comes every couple months. It's filled with great articles and some great recipies also. Plus there's tons of information in their website and links to local clubs. The best part is the discounts that you get for being a member.December 8, 2012Great benefitsZymurgy magazine is very good, and so are the benefits you get when dining at selected pubs, it can pay for itself. Great website with lots of information. And I'm supporting our hobby.April 27, 2013
- Customer Q&A
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer