A high quality, precision-machined mill that is easy to set up and use. A consistent, precise crush is vital for making the best beer possible, and The Barley Crusher delivers.
This grain mill comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and some of the best features on the market:
- Solid base fits easily on a standard 6.5-gallon fermenting bucket.
- Adjustable rollers with a .015 to .070 range.
- 5-inch rollers have a 12 TPI knurl that pulls grain through while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Your choice of hopper holds approximately 7 or 15 pounds of grain.
- Includes a hand-crank but no adapters are needed to use a 3/8 drill motor; using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM gives a throughput of approximately 6 pounds a minute.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The barley crusher worked well for the first 4-5 uses, however the o-ring snapped only allowing 1 roller to move. After doing some research I found I was not the only one with this issue. After getting a new o-ring, taking apart the grain mill, installing the new o-ring, the mill work well again. I’ve used it 3 more time since and it has been fine. Time will tell….