The Blichmann Cornical Keg & Fermentor is a unique fermentation and kegging system like nothing on the market. Made into two main pieces, the Cornical Keg & Fermentor allows you to ferment, carbonate, and serve all in one vessel. The first piece of the Cornical is a keg system with a removable bottom that makes cleaning ridiculously fast and easy. The second piece is a versatile conical bottom that clamps onto the keg and converts it into a fermentor. The versatile design allows you to purchase multiple kegs and utilize the fermentation kit simply by switching the cone bottom to the keg bottom after fermentation. Then you dispense in the keg and utilize the cone on another keg to ferment an additional batch.
- Rotating racking arm with sanitary sampling and racking valve
- Modular design to allow use as both a fermentor and a serving keg!
- Removable bottom makes cleaning simple and fast
- Full 1.5” sanitary butterfly dump valve (for yeast harvesting and trub dumping)
- Sanitary fittings for contamination free beer
- Pressure capable to 50psi for carbonation and dispensing
- Easy to use lid hatch for dry hopping and secondary additions
- Optional wall mounting bracket
Due to Extended Supplier delays on certain products. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery, as this product ships directly from the manufacturer. BLICHMANN ENGINEERING & ANVIL BREWING ARE EXPERIENCING EXTENDED SUPPLIER DELAYS ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS. Express shipping options not available.Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.