Introducing our newest siphon: Rack Magic®! Freshly redesigned to be stronger and easier to clean. This siphon is the easiest, quickest way to transfer wort from primary to secondary or to siphon your delicious brew from carboy to bottle. With the racking cane, it only takes a few minutes to siphon off your batch and the tip on the racking cane is specially designed to minimize the pickup of sediment during transfer. Works with the 5/16" Siphon Clamp, too.
- Can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Body is made out of 35% thicker plastic for better shatter resistance
- Bottom cap screws on so you will never lose it again
- Feels much more solid and well-built
- Purpose built for brewers by brewers
- Works best with 5/16" ID siphon hose, but 3/8" will work as well (not included).
- Max. operating temperature 140° F
- Length: 14.5"
42797 - Blue
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good forb1 gallon or smaller
Purchased this because my cider kit implied it was somewhat a "must have" item, even though I have full size siphons from my beer making. Although I used it, and got by with it, I found it to be cumbersome and "sticky" to use. I *DID* follow the instructions making sure it was wet prior to use, etc - but - it was just tough to use. I also feel I may have gotten off on the wrong foot with it by purchasing the 5/16 "recommended" hose rather than the 3/8 I prefer (5/16, btw, was a BEAR to work with on this. Even after soaking is scalding hot water for quite some time). All in all, 3 stars because it works, but I wouldn't purchase it again if I broke it.
Simple to use, easy to clean...just what I needed!
Works great, used 3/8” tube with no problem. Perfect size for up to 5 gal
Too small. Suction didn’t work. Seemed like it didn’t have a good seal.