Introducing our newest siphon: Rack Magic®! Freshly redesigned to be stronger and easier to clean. This siphon is the easiest, quickest way to transfer wort from primary to secondary or to siphon your delicious brew from carboy to bottle. With the racking cane, it only takes a few minutes to siphon off your batch and the tip on the racking cane is specially designed to minimize the pickup of sediment during transfer. Works with the 5/16" Siphon Clamp, too.
- Can be completely disassembled for cleaning
- Body is made out of 35% thicker plastic for better shatter resistance
- Bottom cap screws on so you will never lose it again
- Feels much more solid and well-built
- Purpose built for brewers by brewers
- Works best with 5/16" ID siphon hose, but 3/8" will work as well (not included).
- Max. operating temperature 140° F
- Length: 14.5"
42797 - Blue
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I like the sturdiness of it, and the fact that it seemed to draw a much more air free pull... however, be careful taking it apart all the especially the black stopper on the end, mine was impossible to put back in
This is our favorite wine. We got it once and have gotten it several times since. Seems all our friends feel the same. Special Pink Pinot
I am a one gallon brew apprentice and the 1 x Rack Magic® Mini Siphon is perfect for my one gallon jugs. Nothing fancy but extremely functionable and the price can not be beat. Thanks Midwest.
Rack Magic® Mini Siphon