The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes for this premium wine were sourced from three carefully selected wine growing regions. Veneto is located in northeastern Italy – its breathtaking landscape provides the perfect conditions for producing high quality Cabernet Sauvignon. The Sierra Foothills in California, made famous during California’s Gold Rush, is known for developing grapes for bold and powerful wines. Lastly, the Riverland wine region in Southern Australia follows the Murray River and enjoys a Continental climate resulting in long sunshine hours which afford the wine full, ripe characteristics.
This luscious, complex Cabernet Sauvignon exemplifies the unique characteristics from each of the three regions where the grapes are sourced. Deep ruby-red in color with blackberry, cassis and cedar notes, Three Moons Cabernet Sauvignon is a bold, yet approachable wine with a long, smooth finish.
Pairs well with roasted meat, aged cheese and pasta. Try it with grilled beef tagliata topped with shaved porcini mushrooms.
Style: Bold Red
Oak: Medium Heavy
Includes 30 Bottle Labels
|Wine Style||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Includes Grape Skins||No|
|Food Pairings||Pairs well with roasted meat, aged cheese and pasta. Try it with grilled beef tagliata topped with shaved porcini mushrooms.|
|Oak Intensity||Medium Plus|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Delivered promptly. Will evaluate the wine in about 2 months
Not to good so far:
1. Bentonite turns into clay making it hard to break up and disolve
2. Grape skin bag keeps floating to the top immediately after being forced down and squishing the bag
3. Midwest supplies person said don’t worry about it as it will sink eventually which is NOT what the instructions say
4. For a $180 kit lousy instructions so far and no contact to resolve issues
5. Only one week into the process - not thrilled with this kit.