Rigorously engineered, it features a resin cased circuit board with a sealed bearing fan so it will run cooler than any other ballast and it’s been tested to withstand the extreme atmospheric conditions of virtually any growing environment. The Quantum Dimmable Ballast is silent, generator-ready, efficient, and cool-running—this is one cool ballast.
- Run at 100%, 75% or 50% power (400W runs at 100% and 75%)
- Strikes both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
- Accepts 50 Hz to 60 Hz with no extra wiring needed
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Has a continuous power factor of 99%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Can run efficiently on generators without flickering
- Resin sealed circuit board for high humidity installations
- Can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes
The Quantum QT600 ballast is designed to operate single-ended lamps only, and cannot run double-ended (DE) lamps.