The Safer® Brand insect killing soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage.
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap is highly preferable to chemical pesticides, which possess toxins that can kill beneficial insects and cause long-term detrimental effects on the environment. Another negative effect of chemical pesticides is the fact that insects can possibly build up a resistance to the chemicals in the pesticides.
Unlike traditional synthetic chemicals, Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap breaks down into its natural elements within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.Product Details:
- Kills soft bodied insects such as aphids, mites, and more on contact.
- Makes up to 6 gallons of solution.
- Covers up to 1,600 sq. ft. (16oz. bottle).
- OMRI® Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
- Can be used up until the day of harvest.
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A