DetailsGrowing your own Sterling hops is easy! Rhizomes are root cuttings of the female hop plant. Simply plant in well drained soil in a sunny location with room to climb and they’ll grow like weeds providing beautiful foliage and shade. Harvest and dry the cones for use in your own homegrown homebrew.
- These are a pre-order, and will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (mid April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to encourage production and the greatest chances of success.
- Details & Instructions
Alpha Acid (Average %) 6.0-9.0% Type Rhizome Typical Usage Aroma
5.0 / 5.02 Reviews1st time hop farmerThey seemed fine. I'm new to hop growing so not mush to go by. They looked healthy. Good instructions. Came at the right time. They're in t he ground now. Just waiting for harvest time and brewing.May 5, 2019Purchased
6 months agoSterling hop rhizomeThis plant has performed well since year the first year. No problems with bugs or disease to this point.April 24, 2017Purchased
over 3 years ago
- Customer Q&A