DetailsBring the power and precision of the Pros into your home brewery with the Tower of Power from Blichmann Engineering.
This modular and programmable unit can keep your mash and hot liquor temperatures on target to within 0.5ºF! This high quality gas fired RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) can be fit right into your existing All-Grain system or it can be purchased as a complete standalone system; all you need is a mash tun and a burner. The Tower of Power can run the simplest to most intricate step mashes all with the flip of a switch. Simply set up a program on the face of the controller or use the optional data cable to write a symphony of steps on your computer with the free software. Use one controller unit to run your mash and a second one to keep your sparge water at the perfect temperature.
The Tower of Power:
Control Enclosure - each control enclosure includes the following:
• Ultra high precision and accuracy PID controller and Class A precision RTD temp sensor. Sensor can be installed in any 1/2" hole in your pot for a HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
• A pilotless electronic ignition control system that adapts to ANY burner (gas or propane) not just ours! This ignitor will instantly relight your burner if blown out by a wind, and will shut down your gas if a flame is not detected within 10 sec and will sound an alarm. Includes industrial ignition electrode and high quality silicone/carbon fiber ignition wire.
• US made gas solenoid valve (installs on your burner gas supply)
• Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (optional com cable required)
• Convenient cable storage tray in the back of the enclosure to neatly store wires between uses.
• Includes a decal for MASH and one for HLT so you can label appropriately.
• Compact enclosure is 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D - easy to integrate into your brew system
• Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder coated case will look beautiful for years
- Details & Instructions
5.0 / 5.07 ReviewsChanged the way I brewIt gives me complete step by step control. It makes brew day less aggravating and there are now fewer things to worry about. I can program some temperature steps and hit those temperatures precisely without frantically adding cold water or more hot water and mixing.February 16, 2014Top qualityIt really is plug and play. Mash temperatures adjust when they are supposed to and stay right on target. I love setting up everything, slowly and carefully , then having it run without a hitch.January 9, 2014Set it up once and enjoy for a lifetimeIt completely controls everything, other than bringing me a cold one. I've been using it this year and its completely met my needs. I've never had such relaxing brew days, and I'm brewing more frequently and larger batches than ever before.November 16, 2013Its terrificI have a Top Tier and wanted to go all the way so I got the Tower of Power. Its terrific. I've used it 4 times so far and its a joy. My mash temperature is held constant, and mash out was seamless. A great piece to complete my system.September 30, 2013Plug and playI have a Top Tier and I had been planning for a while to get this and last month I finally did. In the 7 brewing sessions I have used it everything worked perfectly. All temperatures were right and rose as needed. I'm now as close to automated as I'll be for a while. Its a great system, great quality, and not that hard to set up.August 25, 2013Excellent qualityThis may not be for everyone but if you are looking for a plug and play solution there is nothing else out there that compares to this. I was initially planning on going the DIY route but quickly realized that it was going to cost me close to $500 to build something similar to this so I just decided to go with blichmann and was not disappointing. Great quality, easy setup and it works great.July 23, 2013AwesomeI recently bought the Tower of Power to go along with my Top Tier setup and it is amazing. I only have three brewdays using this system but it has worked flawlessly all three times. My mash temps were spot on and I was able to raise to mash-out temps very easily. This is a great product.April 16, 2013
- Customer Q&A
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answeris it a 120V electricity?BEST ANSWER: Yes, the electronics requires 120V. Since it doesn’t use electricity to heat liquids it doesn’t require any special wiring although I’d recommend using a GFI outlet.I just want to buy the control, not the tower, what other items I need to buy for good functiomallity?