DetailsThis is for the stand and pump only. Control Module is NOT INCLUDED.
Pump Tower - This optional free standing RIMS plumbing tower offers the following features
• Includes March 815 HS Pump
• Flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
• Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
• Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
• Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
• Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional mounting plate required for second control)
• Tower includes integral GFCI receptacle for safety
• Cleanup is a breeze! All you need is a bottling bucket.
• Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanently install the unit onto your stand!
• Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years.
- Details & Instructions
3.3 / 5.03 ReviewsFulfills it's promiseConvenient and compact, it's the last part of my system and makes my brew toy a complete system. I love my RIMS system and it's a joy to brew on it. i like the little details like the sight gauge that lets me judge the vorlauf clarity.March 11, 2014Works WellAssembly was relatively easy. Unit arrived with a defective solenoid. The replacement arrived the second day after my call to Midwest. Kudos to Midwest and Blichmann for great service._x000D__x000D_After a few "water test" brews and one real brew, the tower works as advertised. The sight glass / flow meter gives a great indication as to the clarity of the beer and volume of flow. The low flow alarm prevented me from sticking the mash during re-circulation. The pump is surprisingly quiet._x000D__x000D_This is the first batch I've brewed using a RIMS system. That said, the grain bed was set very nicely come sparge time so there was almost no solid matter in the boil kettle._x000D__x000D_Nice unit, works well, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.May 1, 2013Missing major components!I recently received the Tower of Power Tower Stand with pump but never received the RIMS system module, gas regulator, and electric ignition with my package. The Midwest website states it come with these components and shows a complete picture of the setup but you only get the stand, sight glass and pump with drip shield. The only thing optional is the data cable which is stated in description.January 24, 2013
- Customer Q&A