This is a brand spanking new 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg. You won't get any brighter or shiner than this.
WHY KEG YOUR BEER?
• It saves you time!
• You only need to clean, sanitize, and fill one container vs. 50+ bottles.
• You can carbonate your beer faster - cut the time from weeks, to days
• Kegging allows you to fine tune your level of carbonation to suit every beer style
• It gives you the ability to filter your beer, for a faster turnaround, and crystal clear
beer, every time
• You can use it to make carbonated water and soda (but why would you when
you have beer?)
• Kegs aren’t breakable and your beer is protected from light and oxidation
• You’re automatically the coolest person at the party when you show up with a keg of beer
you made yourself
• Having draft beer on tap at home is totally awesome!
HOMEBREW KEG SYSTEMS
Who doesn’t like draft beer? Nobody! Instead of spending time cleaning and filling an army of bottles, spend your time drinking a draft homebrew from your own kegging system! It’s the pinnacle of homebrew storage and dispensing - ask any homebrewer who has one, and they’ll tell you that a kegging system is one of the best investments they’ve made in brewing equipment. Our kegging systems are inexpensive and easy to use, and we offer a wide variety, so there is a perfect system for every homebrewer. Spend less time working, and more time appreciating your brewing prowess and accepting compliments.