Finish your wine-bottling fun with the corks you need to bottle and store your delicious wine. These all-natural wine bottle corks are some of the best sold online, high-quality and champfered (beveled) to work with all of the 750ml bottles we sell.
- All-natural wine bottle corks
- First-quality agglomerated corks made from uniform shavings and unused portions of cork, mixed with appropriate food grade glue to form a dense, well-made closure
- Fit 750ml bottles and 1.5 liter wine bottles
- Chamfered and printed with a decorative grape leaf pattern
- Best inserted with a floor or bench corker and compressing iris
- Note: #9 corks feature a larger diameter than #8 corks; not recommended for use with plastic plunger-type corker
- Details & Instructions
4.9 / 5.036 ReviewscorksThe corks are of good quality. Works well with my corking device.April 28, 2017Purchased
1 year ago#9 corksVery good quality wine corks. I use them with a floor corker and they work very well.January 6, 2017Purchased
over 2 years agolikeworks well have had no problem with them. Would recommend them.December 16, 2016Purchased
over 2 years agomiles wine makerthe items that I ordered came in fast and right on size. Midwest supplies does an excellent jobAugust 15, 2016Great corksKeeps the wine in the bottle and the air out of the bottle. What more could you ask for? I use this size hoping for a longer storage time on my wines.March 25, 2016CorksHard to bottle with. Maybe I didn't soak them enough.March 20, 2016March 18, 2016corksThese are great corks for longer shelf life.January 4, 2016always good service.always good service.January 2, 2016
- Customer Q&A
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 10 answersHow long can I store my wine, if I use this cork?BEST ANSWER: Assuming wine is stored properly and on its side, this cork should last at least 10 years or more. The quality of the wine, however, is another matter because some wine is formulated to be consumed within 1-2 years max.Can you tell me the exact height and weight for one cork.what does #9 mean as well as 15/16"*3/4"?sorry,a newbie here.BEST ANSWER: I'm not sure of the weight, but the height is 1 3/4".
#9 refers to the diameter of the cork; which is 15/16" at the wide end.is the grape imprint also on the other side of the cork?BEST ANSWER: It is on one side only. The rectangular box print finishes on the other side