- Make sure the regulator is securely attached to the gas cylinder with a CO2 gasket.
- Close the shut-off valve on output port of the regulator.
- Open the valve on the gas cylinder all the way.
- Turn the regulator adjustment, screw clockwise until the desired pressure is shown on the output pressure gauge.
- Open the shut-off valve on output port of the regulator, you will hear the hiss of gas entering the keg, you may see a drop in pressure at this time; if so, adjust accordingly.
Oct 25, 2019