Label removal is made quite easy with B-Brite:
- Take the bottling bucket, fill it about three-quarters of the way with warm water and add 1 tablespoon of B-Brite.
- Pack as many bottles as you can into the bucket, submerging them in the solution as you go.
- When you have as many bottles as you think you can get into the bucket, top off with more warm water if necessary.
- Then, just leave 'em sit for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When you remove your bottles from the solution, the labels will just slip right off of the bottles.