This fully portable electric brew kettle uses a standard 120 GFCI volt outlet, enabling you to brew anywhere, anytime. A fully integrated digital control ensures that steeping grains are always kept at the perfect temperature. Then simply adjust the set temperature to achieve a boil.
Gigawort’s 4.4 gallon capacity is ideal for both small batches and also partial-volume boils for 5 gallon batches. Full stainless steel construction is easy to clean and ensure durability.
The Gigawort™ utilizes our revolutionary patent-pending Iso-flow bulkhead and dip tube, which makes for trouble-free wort transferring, eliminating the need to lift and pour the wort into your fermentor. Ditch the stove and create your own custom brew cave anywhere you have an outlet.
- Electric kettle, useful for steeping and boiling extract & partial mash recipes.
- 4.4 gallon capacity
- Dual element, 1600W for heating to boiling, 600W for maintaining boil
- Double walled construction for better heat retention
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Digital temperature controller
- Delayed Start feature, 3.5 hour shut-off to prevent total evaporation and safety.
- EZ Clean bulkhead and valve for easy cleaning and assembly. No need for siphoning
- Dimensions: 19.75" high x 10.75" in diameter
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It more than met our expectations! From the temperature control to the ball valve spigot. And the ability to brew inside or out. I can't wait to try the first batch!
Setup is quick and easy. This kettle has reduced my brew time considerably. Pair this with a good wort cooler and you are good to go. It's light enough to move around empty when brew day is over.
works great. comes up to temp faster than my stovetop and doesn't heat up the house as much. easy to fill the fermenter with the isoflow ball valve too!
To begin with, right out of the box it is beautiful - a very nice finish and I am proud to have it out for all to see. It has made my brewing life so much easier. The first time I used it I cooked two batches in one day! I have never done that before. It's perfect for me, as my brewery is in my basement. It's not faster, but it is a lot easier.
Been having quite a few privilege with it.