The ultimate all-grain system for the aspiring pro brewer. Every component is commercial quality. Modeled from pilot batch systems used in some of our favorite homegrown craft breweries, the Megapot 1.2™ Pro System is designed for best-of-the-best expert homebrewers.
Master brewing with best-in-class technology. Every detail of MegaPot 1.2™ ensures your beer is brewed the way you intend it to be. Even-heating. Plenty of head space. Volume markings. Built-in thermometer. And a ratio scientifically ideal for eliminating wort loss to boil-off. It’s built for perfecting the most challenging aspects of brewing, from decoction mashing to flow rates, efficiency, extraction and especially experimentation. Make your own recipes, and then make them better than you ever dreamt you could.
Craft commercial-quality beer every time you brew thanks to a number of design features. Precision temperature control with direct-heating. Sleek all-stainless components stand up to the rigors of heavy use. The no-clog Imperial Sparge Arm™ offers impressive extraction, paired with all-stainless ball valves for maximum flow control. Brew with extreme heat or pressure with all-silicone tubing that won’t sag or kink. All the while, you’ll be able to monitor flow and clarity through the translucent hose.
Pilot your first pro-grade batch with the system that is the foundation for a new generation of professional brewers.
40603 - 10 Gallon
- Dual-ported Stainless Steel MegaPot 1.2™ Hot Liquor Tank, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow™ Fittings and Dial Thermometer
- Dual-ported MegaPot 1.2™ Mash/Lauter Tun, equipped with single-piece IsoFlow™ Fittings and Dial Thermometer
- Imperial Sparge™ Stainless Steel Adjustable Sparge Arm
- Stainless Steel Titan™ Universal False Bottom
- 3/8" ID Silicone High-Temp Tubing
- 3/8" ID Braided Silicone High-Temp Tubing
- 10 Gallon System is ideal for 5 gallons of beer.
- 15 Gallon System is ideal for 5-10 gallons of beer.
- 20 Gallon System is ideal for 10-15 gallons of beer.
- 30 Gallon System is ideal for 15-20 gallons of beer.
Note: If making mostly high gravity / high abv beers it is best to get the system that is double your batch size. The 20 Gallon system will be the best choice for high abv 10 gallon batches.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Everything I expected
These are very well made. You will be pleased with this purchase.
The accessories that come with it could be of better quality. The ball locks are very stiff, and the weld less part of it takes some real tinkering with to get them to not leak. Once every thing is water tight the pots worked just great. However the ball locks need to be replaced with something better and not so stiff.
Assembly instructions were seriously lacking!!