This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG Brew in a Bag grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs - 2:1 Pulling Ratio - 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
Easy to Use
- Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
- Push the thumb release on the ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
- Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
- Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
- You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.