Take a refreshing mead, infuse it with the power of an M-80 filled with ripe Bing, Lambert and Royal Anne cherries and watch the sparks fly. Clover honey explodes with semi-sweet, bright fruit flavor through a brilliant, sparkling red pint that can run circles around a Shirley Temple.
Well-balanced, the 7.5% ABV finishes dry with an extra bang from champagne-like effervescence. Fit for any season, Cherry Bomb goes down as easy as a summer spritzer yet offers warmth in the waning days of early autumn.
- Recipe kit yields 5 gallons.
- Aroma: Mild honey sweetness in the background, cherry aromas are most prevalent.
- Appearance: Brilliant clarity with a deep red/maroon hue from the cherries. Very short lived head when poured - highly carbonated.
- Flavor: Semi-dry, very faint sweetness. Medium to high sweet cherry flavor is dominant flavor. Slight bite to the finish from high carbonation. Not too sweet, well balanced. No alcohol warmth.
- Mouthfeel: Light body with high carbonation. No astringency.
- Overall Impression: Enjoyable balance of delicate honey flavors, a slight sweetness, and pleasant cherry notes.
|Support Documents||Click here for documents|