Our favorite sanitizer! Star San is an acid-based no-rinse sanitizer that is effective and easy to use.
- Made from food-grade phosphoric acid, safe for people and the environment.
- Star San is self-foaming, which helps it to penetrate cracks and crevices.
- Odorless and flavorless, no need to worry about tainting your beer or wine.
- Does not require rinsing when used at the recommended dilution.
- Use only 1 oz Star San per 5 gallons of water and just 1 to 2 minutes of contact time.
- Used as a soaking solution, it can also be applied by hand (wear gloves) or with a spray bottle.
- Reusable: a solution of Star San will remain effective for up to three to four weeks in a sealed container; it is effective as long as the pH is 3 or lower.
7930 - 8 oz
Star San is safe for use on all surfaces, but use caution since it is an acid; contact with soft metals, rubber, and plastic should be kept to a minimum. Star San is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and will not harm septic systems.
Please note, we cannot ship this product by air.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It does its job and is the sanitizer for expertly removing germs and bacteria from bottles and equipment to preserve the quality of your beer or wine.
This stuff will last a long time if stored properly, and it is super economical. Must have for anyone getting into home brewing!