- Pure pitchable yeast for brewing
- 100 billion yeast cells
- For use with 5-gallon wort
- Crisp flavor with low fruitness and mild ester production
- Slightly citrus like with cool (60-66F, 15-19C) fermentation temperatures
- Flocculation improves with dark malts in grain bill
- Normally requires filtration for bright beers
- DE or pad filtration recommended
Styles: Amber, Brown, APA, IPA, IIPA, Barleywine, RIS
Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
|Yeast Style||American Ale|
|Min Fermenting Temp||
|Max Fermenting Temp||
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for any beer type. Just with a smack yeast was ready to go.
1 x Wyeast 1056 American Ale Yeast
Extremely active yeast, great flavor
Probably a good product but when I got it the pouch was already activated. I tried contacting Midwest by text and they never got back to me. I pitched it anyway and I think it will turn out alright I’m just disappointed with the customer service I didn’t get.
I had never used liquid yeast before. Chill pack was melted when it arrived. Not sure I would select it again during warm months.