- Pure pitchable yeast for brewing
- 100 billion yeast cells
- For use with 5-gallon wort
- Crisp flavor with low fruitness and mild ester production
- Slightly citrus like with cool (60-66F, 15-19C) fermentation temperatures
- Flocculation improves with dark malts in grain bill
- Normally requires filtration for bright beers
- DE or pad filtration recommended
Styles: Amber, Brown, APA, IPA, IIPA, Barleywine, RIS
Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
|Yeast Style||American Ale|
|Min Fermenting Temp||
|Max Fermenting Temp||
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The yeast came in. Hot weather and I was not sure it was still good finally added safe 05 to insure fermentation .
I. Had the same problem with yeast 1272 and had to use more 05 to insure fermentation, will probably only use dry yeast in future.
Wyeast 1056 American Ale Yeast
I just ordered another kit of fresh squished IPA. I have not started yet but this is the fourth or fifth time I brewed this one. Always came out great! Good job!👍
The yeast that came with my kit had activated during shipping. Therefore I had to order a replacement. This is the first time in 2 years that this had happened to me. I plan on brewing White House Honey Porter tomorrow!
Had good luck, a very active yeast