Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
It's not just for beer. FastFerment is also perfectly suited for homemade wine or cider!
Each FastFerment Includes:
Height When in the Stand:
- One 3 US Gallon HDPE Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Mason Jar For Harvesting Yeast
- 3/4" Teflon Seated Union Valve
- 3/8" - 1' Hose with clamp and barb
- Metal Stand for the Fermenter
- Optional Thermometer available for direct monitoring of fermentation temperature.
- To top of Airlock: 26"
- To top of Lid: 23"
- Body Width: 10.6"
- In the Stand: 11"
Once you're ready to bottle, check out our 12 oz beer bottles
or kegs and kegging accessories.