Microbe-lift Biological Mosquito Control kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults. It consists of natural bacteria that are toxic to mosquito larva, killing mosquito populations at their source. Because these bacteria are only toxic to the target pest, they pose no danger to fish, pets, humans, or vegetation. It fully penetrates the entire depth of the water treated, and it has no negative effects on the aesthetics of the areas in which it's used.
It is also extremely effective for Fungus Gnats both adults and larvae. Safe for aquatic life, fish, plants and other animals. Can be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife. Easily disperses in water. No organic or inorganic residue, No Toxicity. Works on fungus gnat larva in hydroponics and soil.
One teaspoon treats 540 square feet of water.
- Details & Instructions
- Customer Q&A