MegaPot 1.2™ is a stainless steel masterpiece available in 8, 10, 15, 20, and 30 gallon capacities. Every detail has been thought through to enhance the homebrewing experience. The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution. The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Crafted of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Stay cool silicone handles on the kettle and lid serve to limit scorching!
- The handles are riveted in place to aid in lifting a hot liquid-filled pot.
- A polished stainless steel band surrounds the upper rim, reinforcing rigidity of the pot while adding a little bling.
- Graduated volume markers inside the kettle - one at each gallon.
- The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution.
- The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Diameter by Height: 15.7" x 18.3"
- Metric Internal Diameter by Height: 40 cm x 47 cm
- Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- Ball Valve: SS 1/2" NPT w/ 1/2" Barbed for 3/8" or 1/2" ID Tubing
Ideal for bringing 11-12 gallon batches to a full boil.
Now standard on all new MegaPot 1.2™ brew kettles with ball valves, the IsoFlow™ bulkhead will retrofit to previous drilled versions of the MegaPot 1.2™ or any other kettle with a 7/8" hole. Our revolutionary patent-pending IsoFlow™ bulkhead is purpose-built for homebrewing. With snap-in accessories, you can easily pop in a diptube for transferring every last ounce of wort, or a hose barb (not included) to hook up your false bottom.
You may also need a 15" Titan™ Universal False Bottom.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As you can see in the picture the box was crushed during shipping and the kettle had a dent. But Great Kettle and hardware, Can't wait to use it. I called Midwest service department and sent them pictures, and we agreed to a second attempt. Going to ship it back to them
on their dime and wait for the next one.
BTW I wanna say Thank you !!! to the people in the service department they where a pleasure to work with.
I hope UPS gets it right this time !
Upgrade from my 10 gallon mega. Plenty of room I love it! The lip of the kettle is not curved like the 10 and it seems thinner. It definitely gets the job done and looks good doing it. No problems here.
This pot allowed me to up my game to making ten gallon batches of most beers and easily handle the extra grains for five gallon batches of high gravity beers like barley wines and imperial stouts, which I struggled with with my old 8 gallon pots. Absolutely love it!
I love this brew kettle!! I liked my 8 gallon Mega pot so much I decided to get this one!
Selected size as I wanted to be able to easily do either 5 or 10 gallon batches. Plenty of room for my standard batch finished size of 5.5 gallons. Allows me to double recipes that I repeat and want larger volume. Not a thin walled pot, good strong quality, heats well, perfect.