MegaPot 1.2™ is a stainless steel masterpiece available in 8, 10, 15, 20, and 30 gallon capacities. Every detail has been thought through to enhance the homebrewing experience. The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution. The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Crafted of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Stay cool silicone handles on the kettle and lid serve to limit scorching!
- The handles are riveted in place to aid in lifting a hot liquid-filled pot.
- A polished stainless steel band surrounds the upper rim, reinforcing rigidity of the pot while adding a little bling.
- Graduated volume markers inside the kettle - one at each gallon.
- The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution.
- The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Diameter by Height: 17.7" x 20.8"
- Metric Internal Diameter by Height: 45 cm x 52 cm
- Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- Ball Valve: SS 1/2" NPT w/ 1/2" Barbed for 3/8" or 1/2" ID Tubing
Ideal for bringing 16-17 gallon batches to a full boil.
Now standard on all new MegaPot 1.2™ brew kettles with ball valves, the IsoFlow™ bulkhead will retrofit to previous drilled versions of the MegaPot 1.2™ or any other kettle with a 7/8" hole. Our revolutionary patent-pending IsoFlow™ bulkhead is purpose-built for homebrewing. With snap-in accessories, you can easily pop in a diptube for transferring every last ounce of wort, or a hose barb (not included) to hook up your false bottom.
You may also need a 17" Titan™ Universal False Bottom
I know, what makes a brew kettle great? To me it is the Tri-Clad bottom made specifically for even heat distribution. This feature lessen the probability of scorching your wort. If you've ever scorched a batch, you know the flavor. Its the reason I bought the kettle.
Great kettle only wish I bought it sooner
This will be my new mash tun. I paired it with your stainless steel false bottom. Needed the extra volume for for the larger grain bill recipes while making 10-12 gallon batches. Now I have three MegaPot kettles, 15, 15, 20 gallon. Triclad bottoms are a must. Product well packaged.
I’ve only used it a couple times to make syrup and it boiled a12 gallon batch perfectly. I attached a hose to the spout for filling. The only problem so far is if I tighten the spout to the point where it won’t wiggle it begins to leak. I’m still working on that adjustment to see if it’s an issue with the parts or not. Overall an awesome pot!
I just upgraded to brewing 10 gallon all-grain batches. The SS MegaPot 1.2 works great!. Boil-overs are easily prevented and the pot heats evenly and quickly. Transfer of the wort is really easy using the spigot and a Chugger wort pump. Cleanup is a breeze.
I'm very happy with this upgrade!!