MegaPot 1.2™ is a stainless steel masterpiece available in 8, 10, 15, 20, and 30 gallon capacities. Every detail has been thought through to enhance the homebrewing experience. The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution. The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
Easily boil 25 gallons of wort. Using the optional false bottom, this kettle becomes the ideal Mash Tun for 20 gallon All Grain batches.
- Crafted of stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- Stay cool silicone handles on the kettle and lid serve to limit scorching!
- The handles are riveted in place to aid in lifting a hot liquid-filled pot.
- A polished stainless steel band surrounds the upper rim, reinforcing rigidity of the pot while adding a little bling.
- Graduated volume markers inside the kettle - one at each gallon.
- The heart of the kettle is a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made specifically for even heat distribution.
- The 1.2 proportion of MegaPot has been scientifically designed to promote a vigorous boil and reduce off-flavors.
- Diameter by Height: 19.7" x 23.2"
- Metric Internal Diameter by Height: 50 cm x 58.5 cm
- Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- Ball Valve: SS 1/2" NPT w/ 1/2" Barbed for 3/8" or 1/2" ID Tubing
Ideal for bringing 25 gallon batches to a full boil.
Now standard on all new MegaPot 1.2™ brew kettles with ball valves, the IsoFlow™ bulkhead will retrofit to previous drilled versions of the MegaPot 1.2™ or any other kettle with a 7/8" hole. Our revolutionary patent-pending IsoFlow™ bulkhead is purpose-built for homebrewing. With snap-in accessories, you can easily pop in a diptube for transferring every last ounce of wort, or a hose barb (not included) to hook up your false bottom.
You may also need a 19" Titan™ Universal False Bottom
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The MegaPot is awesome!It heats up quickly and efficiently. I recommend opting for the spigot and thermometer as add ons, as it just makes the whole process easier with a pot this big. I also bought the 140,000 BTU burner for use with this pot. Go Big or Go Home!
Excellent kettle no possible way we can have boil over at this size??
Absolutely love my new Megapot 1.2. Have brewed two different (BIAB) 15 gallon batches in it. Looks great, and functions even better. Very happy with my decision to buy this pot.
Good quality pot, handles are well insulated and well constructed.
Much room for improvement.
1. the false bottom connects to the valve with a tube. Tubes are flexible, if to provide too much agitation the bottom will raise up and grains will get under it defeating the purpose. You also have to be super careful not to stir the tube off the false bottom. Not really good
2. the valve, inside thread is not a standard size you can easily purchase adapters for and the gaskets for the valve can squish and leak if you tighten it enough so the valve is secure. Also not fantastic.
3. Didn't ship with the correct adapter for the valve to false bottom. Resulting in almost 2 week delay in being able to use it.